The Retreat Center exists solely through the love and generosity of our spiritual family and friends.
As a non-profit organization we could not function without the heart connection and service of our dedicated volunteers, donors and members.
Please join us in the worldwide Vajra Vidya Sangha.
Your financial support is essential to continue our activities of offering:
- Daily meditation and prayers for world peace
- Daily ritual practices, prayer requests, candle lighting and Mahakala offering
- Housing, travel and healthcare for Khenpos Lobzang and Jigme
- Sponsoring teachings by Thrangu Rinpoche and other special guests
- Presenting ongoing teachings and Sadhana Practice Intensives
- Facility repairs, utilities, maintenance, grounds upkeep and plans for growth
- Sponsoring long term retreats and scholarships for programs
All levels of Membership contribution to Vajra Vidya Retreat Center are tax deductible contribution for tax purposes. Membership is a subscription donation which recurs monthly and will display on your statements as “Namo Buddha Seminar”.
Namo Buddha Seminar is a 501 (c)(3) organization eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions as a Public Charity operating as Vajra Vidya Retreat Center. You will receive a year-end letter acknowledging your contribution for tax purposes.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS AND BENEFITS
Maha Level $500/month
Benefit: One Week complimentary stay at VVRC per year (includes meals and lodging). Plus 20% off group teaching programs.
Ratna Level $250/month
Benefit: Three Nights complimentary stay at VVRC per year (includes meals and lodging). Plus 15% off group teaching programs.
Vajra Level $108/month
Padma Level $54/month
Benefit: 20% off one group retreat.
Karma Level $30/month
Benefit: 15% off one group retreat.
Sangha Level $15/month