The Retreat Center exists solely through the love and generosity of our spiritual family and friends.
As a non-profit organization we could not function without the heart connection and service of our dedicated donors, members and volunteers .
Please join us in the worldwide Vajra Vidya Sangha.
Your financial support is essential to continue our activities of offering:
- Daily meditation and prayers for world peace
- Daily ritual practices, prayer requests, candle lighting and Mahakala offering
- Housing, travel and healthcare for Khenpos Lobzang and Jigme
- Sponsoring teachings by Thrangu Rinpoche and other special guests
- Presenting ongoing teachings and Sadhana Practice Intensives
- Facility repairs, utilities, maintenance, grounds upkeep and plans for growth
- Sponsoring long term retreats and scholarships for programs
All levels of Membership contribution to Vajra Vidya Retreat Center are tax deductible contribution for tax purposes. Membership is a subscription donation which recurs monthly and will display on your statements as “Namo Buddha Seminar”.
Namo Buddha Seminar is a 501 (c)(3) organization eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions as a Public Charity operating as Vajra Vidya Retreat Center. You will receive a year-end letter acknowledging your contribution for tax purposes.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS AND BENEFITS
Maha Level $500/month
Benefit: One Week complimentary stay at VVRC per year (includes meals and lodging). Plus 20% off group teaching programs.
Benefit: Three Nights complimentary stay at VVRC per year (includes meals and lodging). Plus 15% off group teaching programs.
Vajra Level $108/month
Padma Level $54/month
Benefit: 20% off one group retreat.
Karma Level $30/month
Benefit: 15% off one group retreat.
Sangha Level $15/month